- Democrat Controlled Detroit Defaults
- MUSLINS ARE DESTROYING SWEDEN FROM WITHIN
- Sarah Palin to CBS Reporter: “You just put the ‘BS’ in CBS”
- WHY DID HUMA ABEDIN GET AWAY WITH DOUBLE DIPPING WITH A CONSULTING JOB
- They don’t even care to Pretend They Care Anymore.
- CBS Journalist Sharyl Atkinson's Computer May Not Be the Only One Being Hacked
- CBS Report - Someone was Pulling Data From Sharyl Attkisson's Computer
- New York In Shock As Gun Control Leads To 25 Murders In The Last 2 Days
- Obama's Syria Policy a Mess
- Bloomberg’s Gun Control Message Backfiring
- Boehner: IRS scandal touches Oval Office
- *BREAKING: FROM GLENN BECK SHARE WITH EVERYONE
“When Congress refuses to act, Joe and I are going to act,” Obama said on Tuesday, with Vice President Joe Biden at his side. “In the months to come, wherever we have an opportunity, we’re going to take steps on our own to keep this economy moving.”
Obama, speaking at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building near the White House, praised Congress for voting to extend the payroll tax cut. He said this helps the middle class, adding that he will fight for middle class voters regardless of what Congress does.