As of 2012 George Soros is #22 on the list of the worlds richest people with an estimated net worth of 20 Billion dollars USD. Now what has he done to better his position in the world and better yet what has he done for the betterment of the country that has aided him in his accumulation of such wealth i.e. The United States of America? Well we will look into who and what George Soros is as a person and moreover what he stands for as a Socialist and enemy of our American way of life.
Included in this report will be a dossier that I compiled through the use of database searches which will include everything that he owns as an individual and what he has been up to in the business world as it pertains to his activities here in the United States. And yes, he is a registered Democrat as well.
But first we will look at who he is as a person and where his”Cognitive Dissonance” was created and how it shaped him into the person that he is today.
What is “Cognitive Dissonance”?
Cognitive dissonance is a discomfort caused by holding conflicting cognitions (e.g., ideas, beliefs, values, emotional reactions) simultaneously. In a state of dissonance, people may feel surprise, dread, guilt, anger, or embarrassment. The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions or adding new ones to create a consistent belief system.
What makes a person like Soros the man that he is today? Well let’s go back to WWII. What happened in his youth shaped the man that he is today.
Written by: Written by Raven Clabough for The New American
“George Soros was born George Schwartz in Hungary in 1930. Both of his parents were Jews, though non-religious. In his early childhood, Schwartz’s parents changed their last name to “Soros” to disguise their Jewish background and embrace their Hungarian roots.”
When Soros was a teenager under Hitler, he and his family helped to confiscate land from his Jewish neighbors. He indicated in an interview much later in his life that he did not feel guilty for it.
“I don’t deny the Jews their national existence,” he told Steve Kroft in a 1998 60 Minutes interview, “but I don’t want to be part of it.”
In his book Underwriting Democracy, Soros attributed his lack of Jewish sympathy to his mother:
“My mother was quite anti-Semitic, and ashamed of being Jewish.”
“I left Hungary behind and my Jewishness did not express itself in a sense of tribal loyalty that would have led me to support Israel.”
Below is the link to the Soros Dossier that I completed last October of 2011. It is complete including his personal information. Usually when creating a dossier on an individual I will intentionally redact their personal information, however, as an enemy of the American people Soros does not deserve any privileges. “Know thy enemy and where he is at all times.”
More important than anything else discussed here is that an SSN verifier search was completed on George Soros and the result did not show a date in which his (valid ?) SSN was issued. Why was there not a complete record of when his (valid ?) SSN was issued. Could it be that he is not an American citizen? If he is not an American Citizen then why was he issued a SSN in and for the State of New York?
Fetch – SSN Verifier Records: 1 to 1 of 1 Printable Version (Links have been disabled)
State Issued Years Issued
Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous
By Human Events
Human Events’ readers, in an online poll, recently voted billionaire financier George Soros “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the country.” Here are the Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous:
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
My friends never forget that mentally, George Soros is an Ego-Maniac who wants nothing more that to transform The United States of America by any means available to him in order to achieve his goal of a so-called orchestrated revolution against the American People.