- 'We are above the law of the land' -Muslim leader's stunning claim at Texas rally for Islam
- Leopards Can’t Change Their Spots: Pattern of IRS Bullying Goes Back to Obama’s 2008 Campaign
- Pattern of abuse? Lois Lerner's FEC grilled Oliver North about prayer
- BIG BROTHER ARGUS IS WATCHING YOU - PRETTY SCARY
- The Chicago Gangster Way
- TIME FOR SPECIAL PROSECUTORS
- JAY LENO UNLOADS ON OBAMA IN DEVASTATING 'TONIGHT SHOW' MONOLOGUE
- I Saw It On TV
- THE COMMUNIST MUSLIM - JAMES BRENNAN BEHIND 'WITCH HUNT' OF JOURNALISTS REPORTING LEAKS
- Bring the Hammer Down — Jail Lois Lerner Now
- Lois Lerner, at the center of the IRS storm, rewarded handsomely by Obama administration
- George Washington Bore A Cross – Obama Thinks He Wears A Crown
After 10 years, she finally ran away from her abusive husband, out of fear he would rape her daughter. Now she supports her three children, but worries that her husband will find her as he was just released from jail after serving time on a murder charge.
Another girl, married off at 13 to an old man, was forced to beg and when she didn’t bring back enough money was tortured and beaten by her husband’s family. Domestic violence/abuse is the rule in Afghanistan, making it easy to understand why so many girls and women try to kill themselves by self-immolation.