By this point it ought to be evident to even the most insular among us that we live in an illegitimate tyranny no better than that of the Soviet Union, 1930′s Germany or Mussolini’s Italy. The comparisons are so many and so obvious that it requires willful ignorance not to see it.
- A president who takes it upon himself to decide he can order the death of US citizens without trial.
- Congress passes laws authorizing the use of military troops to detain Americans indefinitely.
- Where the government monitors it’s own citizens, and uses paid operatives to sow disinformation and manipulate the public.
“1984″ is the State’s preplanned response to a problem it deliberately created. A financial disaster an order of magnitude worse that the Great Depression, one that is MATHEMATICALLY INEVITABLE looms ahead. Simon Black at Sovereign Man reports:
1) After weeks, months, even years of posturing and denial – Spain and Cyprus became the fourth and fifth countries to formally request aid from Europe’s bailout funds. Greece’s troubles will pale in comparison.
2) Here in the US, Stockton, California filed for bankruptcy last week. The largest so far, but certainly a mere drop in the proverbial bucket. Wait till Marxist paradises like New York or Chicago go under.
3) JP Morgan, considered to be among the few ‘good’ banks remaining in the US, conceded that the $2 billion loss they announced several weeks ago might actually be more like $9 billion.
4) The ‘Federal’ Reserve reported last week that foreigners are reducing their holdings of US Treasuries.
5) Countries from Ukraine to Kazakhstan to Turkey announced that they have purchased gold in recent months to bolster their growing reserves.
6) Chile and nor Brazil have joined a growing list of countries that agree to bypass the US dollar and settle all trade with China in renminbi.
7) China has further announced plans to create a special zone in Shenzhen, one of its wealthiest cities, to allow full exchange and convertibility of the renminbi.
8) World banking regulators from the Bank of International Settlements to the FDIC are proposing that gold bullion be treated as a risk-free cash equivalent by commercial banks.
If you don’t understand what it means for other nations to abandon the dollar, then let me put it this way. We avoid feeling the inflationary effects of all the money printing being done to fund the US government’s spending habits by exporting our inflation so to speak.
Because the world uses the dollar as a medium of exchange between different money systems in their respective countries, or as a store of wealth in lieu of gold, if they continue to stop using the dollar then inflation WILL be felt here at home as the purchasing power of our fiat paper erodes. The true nature of the American financial system will be unmasked for all the sheeple to see.
The privately owned, for tax exempt profit, and misleadingly named ‘Federal’ Reserve banking cartel which issues US money as debt at 6% interest is the reason our currency is forever depreciating in value. It’s why the prices of consumer goods and commodities are endlessly rising.
No amount of self-delusion can make this go away. You can ignore reality as long as you like, but you will never be able to ignore the consequences. Rational thinking and measured action, on the other hand, can turn people from victims into survivors.
The small minority who are aware and understand what has been done to us can see the obvious through the fog of conditioning that society has imposed. We can see the control system of fear to keep the masses trading their wealth and liberty for imaginary safety. We’re taking carefully planned steps to ensure our financial and physical survival.
We who are awakened and spreading these facts are making a serious attempt to educate as many as possible to avoid the fallout coming from the end of the debt and death paradigm. That those in government are arming themselves against the American people is clear signage of their fear of being held accountable for what they have done. Of their own sure knowledge of what is to come…
When the mathematically unavoidable end of the dollar arrives, and as the public is at last confronted with reality, they will be angry. Many who do not share my deeply held commitment to non violence will be motivated to action, and there will be no stopping them.
Prepare yourself, Civil War II is coming.