- Tennessee Crowd Cheers Mention Of Muslim Mosque Burned To Ground
- Gun Control's "Signature City" Windy With Bullets for Father's Day: 24 Shot, Six Dead in Chicago
- obamatown meltdown
- Obama: The Partisan President
- Democrat Controlled Detroit Defaults
- MUSLINS ARE DESTROYING SWEDEN FROM WITHIN
- Sarah Palin to CBS Reporter: “You just put the ‘BS’ in CBS”
- WHY DID HUMA ABEDIN GET AWAY WITH DOUBLE DIPPING WITH A CONSULTING JOB
- They don’t even care to Pretend They Care Anymore.
- CBS Journalist Sharyl Atkinson's Computer May Not Be the Only One Being Hacked
- CBS Report - Someone was Pulling Data From Sharyl Attkisson's Computer
- New York In Shock As Gun Control Leads To 25 Murders In The Last 2 Days
Contact elected officials
Click to raise your voice on these issues.
The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.
Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing “a more effective continuum” of programs for African-American students.