Categories
Archives
HELP US KEEP YOU BETTER INFORMED ABOUT THE TRICKS OF THE RADICAL PROGRESSIVE REVOLUTION PLEASE DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN
target="_top">

Archive for the ‘America first’ Category

Trump Sets HISTORIC Renegotiation Meeting In Coming Weeks That Will Change America FOREVER

If Mexican officials were hoping that the North American Free Trade Agreement was going to stay intact under the Trump administration, they were sadly mistaken — and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross just put them on notice that their worst nightmare is going to begin in a few weeks.

According to CNBC, Ross announced Friday that he plans to begin the formal process of renegotiating NAFTA “in the next couple of weeks.”

From Conservative Tribune

American law stipulates that the executive branch needs to inform Congress 90 days before it signs any new trade agreement. Ross said that there is no “date certain” to begin the formal process, according to Breitbart.

During a joint news conference with Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal, Ross also announced he had been consulting with the Senate Finance and House Ways and Means committees on negotiations involving the trilateral agreement between the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

“The next stage will be hopefully in the next couple of weeks, which will be to issue 90-day letter,” Ross said.

While three nations are involved in NAFTA, Ross said negotiations with Mexico and Canada could happen separately as “two parallel bilaterals.”

Renegotiating NAFTA had been one of President Donald Trump’s major promises during his campaign, and Ross seemed to indicate that he was going to reshape the agreement based on current economic realities.

Trump had already signed, in the same executive order in which he announced America’s intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, an order declaring his intent to renegotiate NAFTA, according to CNBC.

Rebuilding the U.S. economy was a cornerstone of Trump’s campaign, and Ross said, “doesn’t deal with the Mexican economy or the U.S. economy or the Canadian economy in their current form.”

“At a minimum its needs an update. Arguably there were some sections that didn’t work out.”

You can bet this is making Mexico very nervous… and the Trump White House very happy.

Trump’s DOJ sends documents related to Wiretap Claim to House Panel

The Department of Justice (DOJ) sent documents to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday in response to a request for evidence backing up President Trump’s claim that former President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

The committee is currently reviewing the documents, an aide confirmed to The Hill.

The Hill reports,

It’s unclear what’s in the documents, which CNN reported separately had also been delivered to the Senate Intelligence Committee, though that report could not be immediately confirmed.

Leaders on the House panel sent a letter to the DOJ last week asking for evidence related to Trump’s claim earlier this month that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower ahead of the presidential election. A spokesman for Obama denied at the time that he or any White House official ordered such surveillance.

On Monday, the DOJ asked for more time to produce the documents, bucking a March 13 deadline set by the committee. Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) indicated that the committee could subpoena the department for the documents if they were not received by Monday, when the panel holds a hearing.

Trump tweeted March 4 accusing Obama of having his “wires tapped” in Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign. He has stood by his claim despite lawmakers in both parties saying as of Thursday that they had not seen evidence to support his allegation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has sought to clarify the claim, saying that Trump put the wiretapping accusation “in quotes” and was more broadly referring to surveillance activities by the Obama administration.

But Spicer also said that Trump “stands by” his initial tweets on the subject, and Trump on Friday joked about the wiretapping claim during a press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

The House Intelligence Committee will hold an open hearing on Russian interference in the election on Monday, where questions about Trump’s claims are sure to be raised. Lawmakers will have the opportunity to press FBI Director James Comey on the issue.

Deport them

Trump Orders 2500 US Troops To Be Sent Overseas To Begin Plan To Demolish ISIS

When your military division is known as “Death from Above,” you know that you’re doing something right. Now, thanks to President Trump, the Islamic State group is about to find out just how right.

According to the Army Times, the Trump administration is sending 2,500 additional troops into Kuwait to back up U.S. forces fighting the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria. That deployment will include “elements of the 82nd Airborne Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team.”

From Conservative Tribune

The 82nd Airborne, an Army division based out of Fort Bragg in North Carolina, specializes in parachute assault. One of its mottos is “Death from Above,” and they’ve certainly earned it. Their storied history includes the D-Day assault on Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge, the invasion of Grenada, and Operation Iraqi Freedom, among others.

Army Lt. Gen. Joseph Anderson, the Army’s deputy chief of staff for operations, told Congress this week that the 82nd Airborne in Kuwait would be “postured there to do all things Mosul, Raqqa, all in between,” the Army Times reported.

Anderson was referring to the Iraqi city of Mosul and Syrian city of Raqqa, both Islamic State strongholds under attack from local forces allied with the United States.

Fox News reported Wednesday that the Marine Corps has deployed troops outside of Raqqa, which is considered the de facto capital of the Islamic State group.

In a statement, the 82nd Airborne would not confirm when it would deploy or other operational details.

“There are a number of options under consideration as the coalition looks for ways to accelerate the defeat of ISIS,” the statement read.

“We continue to believe that the most effective way to achieve a lasting victory is to do it by, with and through our partner forces who have the greatest stake in the outcome. For operational security reasons, we will not discuss future deployments or contingency operational planning.”

Nevertheless, you can bet that “Death from Above” is coming to the Islamic State group, one way or another.

US Officials: FBI’s Own Investigation Into Russia Finds Trump Is In The Clear

You know how Democrats love to blame Russia for Donald Trump’s election victory rather than focus on the fact that Hillary Clinton was the worst decision a political party has ever made?

It’s pretty embarrassing.

YoungCons reports,

We all know the Russian stuff isn’t true. Even if it was true. What actually happened? A corrupt politician and her political machine who would have destroyed the country were exposed?

Wow, what an awful crime.

Here’s what the FBI came up with during their investigation into whether or not Russia manipulated the election.

From Weasel Zippers via The Daily Caller:

U.S. officials say a months-long FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian attempts to manipulate the U.S. election, did not bring up enough evidence to charge anyone criminally, according to a report from Circa.

Agents who investigated claims of computer server activity tied to Russia and then President-elect-Trump’s businesses in New York’s Trump Tower came to the conclusion that no disreputable contacts, financial transactions or encrypted communications occurred with the Russians, according to Circa.

Those in the intelligence community who spoke to the outlet appeared to be frustrated over the representation in the media of their investigation of Russia’s activities.

WASN’T RUSSIA.

Democrats make it sound like Russia hacked the ballot boxes and cast votes for Trump. Didn’t happen.

It’s weird. They tell us voter fraud isn’t real and lecture us about how voter integrity doesn’t matter but then when they lose a major election they suddenly start caring about it.

Ousted US Attorney Bharara Isn’t Going Quietly

U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara in 2015. He no longer holds the post. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)
(NEWSER) – Preet Bharara, the newly fired US attorney in Manhattan, has a brand-new Twitter account, an ax to grind, and lots of free time on his hands. Bharara was one of 46 federal attorneys ordered to resign late last week by the Justice Department, though he says he refused to do so and was fired instead. A look at coverage:

Expect lots of chatter about a run for office. The 48-year-old has previously said he’s not interested, but this run-in with the White House might mean that “his political star is rising,” reports the New York Times in a story that takes a broad look at his career.
He’s out of his job, but there’s some disagreement on whether he was technically fired, as CNBC explains.
Bharara has the reputation of being an aggressive prosecutor willing to take on big names, but ProPublica points to what it sees as a glaring exception: He brought no cases against top Wall Street execs in the wake of the 2008 financial collapse. Read the assessment here.
“By the way, now I know what the Moreland Commission must have felt like.” That tweet from Bharara, referring to a political corruption investigation that was shut down in New York, is drawing attention. Is he suggesting he got fired because he was investigating the White House? The Week takes a look.
One person who is probably pretty happy that Bharara is gone? Rupert Murdoch. As New York explains, Bharara’s office is investigating Fox News. Among other things, the network allegedly hid financial statements related to sexual harassment settlements.
For a sense of the competing views about Bharara, see this critical post at the libertarian Reason about his “overreaching” prosecutions, and this one at the Daily Beast that hopes he runs for governor in New York.

Judge Napolitano States The “Destruction of Obama Legacy Possible” Now After Wiretapping Scandal

Judge Napolitano States The “Destruction of Obama Legacy Possible” Now After Wiretapping Scandal

Various legal experts have weighed in on this issue, including Judge Andrew Napolitano, who appeared on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” Tuesday morning to discuss the issue.

Napolitano explained that while Obama could legally have had the authority to spy on Trump Tower, revelations that he had actually done so could destroy his entire legacy because the surveillance would have been “for the most base and venal reasons: to tarnish a political opponent.”

“The president of the United States on his own may conduct surveillance or order surveillance of any person in the United States upon the filing of a certification with the attorney general,” Napolitano explained, but he noted that national security was the only legitimate justification.

“I think the political earthquake would destroy whatever legacy Barack Obama had,” he added.

The judge also explained that he believed Obama did order the wiretapping of Trump Tower, something he called “immoral, profoundly unconstitutional and utterly wrong.”

Hillary Campaign Manager Just ADMITTED They Had Wiretaps On Trump

As Obamagate gets bigger and bigger, more people are admitting that they knew about the wiretaps.

According to Fox News, here is what Robby Mook specifically said:

“TODAY HILLARY CLINTON’S FORMER CAMPAIGN MANAGER TOLD FOX HE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF WIRETAPS BEING USED DURING THE CAMPAIGN BUT HE SUGGESTED THEY WERE TARGETED AT RUSSIAN OFFICIALS, NOT DIRECTLY AT TRUMP TOWER.”

It’s hard to believe that this bozo thought that the wiretaps were meant for Russian officials. It’s really the reasoning used to tap Trump.

The mainstream media has all but forgotten this. They don’t want to admit that they have been complicit in one of the biggest political take downs in American history.

EPA Chief Bucks Scientific Consensus on Climate Change

 

The facts are clear. Decades of research have led to a consensus in the scientific community that carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming. But new EPA chief Scott Pruitt says it’s not, and questions whether it’s the agency’s job to regulate CO2 levels. Pruitt also dismissed the landmark 2015 Paris climate agreement as “not an America first type of approach.” Meanwhile, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, a former Exxon executive, will recuse himself from debate over permitting Keystone XL, which would directly benefit his longtime employer.

I WILL RETURN LEADING THE PACK