- Cancer patient critical of Obamacare targeted by IRS for audit
- Common Core
- Senate Dems Emboldened: “This is a Big Victory for the Progressive Agenda”
- Minimum Wages: Evaluating New Evidence on Employment Effects
- Krauthammer: ‘It’s sort of touching the way Obama believes in the power of his rhetoric’
- Dirty Tricks Some people get switched automatically to more expensive insurance plans under Obamacare
- Obama moves left on the economy to change the subject from ObamaCare.
- You Didn’t Build That
- NOBAMACARE: FAMOUS UNIVERSITY RAISES STAKES
- Dr. Greg House (Hugh Laurie) Weighs in on Obamacare with Trademark "House" Sarcasm
Archive for the ‘Milton Friedman’ Category
Milton Friedman Debates Naomi Klein, author of The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism.
Since there are no “contradictions” in Friedman’s economics and Klein has been exposed as a liar who has completely distorted Friedman’s positions, fabricated his connection to Pinochet, mischaracterized events in Argentina and so misrepresented the Tiananmen Square events as to disqualify her from ever being taken seriously by anyone who has even attempted to ascertain the facts, what “reality” are you describing?