Posts Tagged ‘Bigotry’
“Their anger is misdirected.”
– Barack Obama, Rolling Stone 9/28/10
Can you believe that?!
Barack Obama thinks Tea Partiers are angry at him, but only because they don’t know any better. Or even worse, because FreedomWorks has DUPED them into it!
I knew he was out of touch, but this is getting ridiculous.
What he calls anger, I call passion. And let me tell you, it’s pointed in EXACTLY the right direction.
Passion for liberty, directed at the overreaching government policies which rob us of freedom.
Passion for the Constitution, directed at the arrogant politicians who violate its limitations.
Passion for free markets, directed at the excessive taxation and regulation which destroy prosperity.
The truth is, there’s plenty of misdirection going on. But it’s Mr. Obama who is doing the misdirecting.
He’s misdirecting our economy toward joblessness and poverty. He’s misdirecting our people toward servitude and tyranny. He’s misdirecting our nation toward weakness and mediocrity.
Today, FreedomWorks is launching a major advertising and PR campaign to dispel his distortions and set the record straight. Please click here to sign our Stop Misdirecting America Petition right away.
By adding your name to this growing list of American citizens, you will declare to President Obama, the media, and the world EXACTLY what it is your passion is directed at:
- Generation-robbing deficits and debt which threaten to destroy the American Dream for all posterity;
- Crippling new cap-and-trade taxes on energy, hikes in the personal income tax, and a host of other redistributionist tax schemes that rob the American people of the fruits of their labor;
- Government takeovers of our healthcare system and freedom-crushing individual mandates;
- Bailouts of irresponsible and rightfully-failing banks, businesses and labor unions;
- Foolish economic theories which have deepened our recession and sent unemployment skyrocketing.
Honestly, FreedomWorks would love to be able to take credit for the pro-freedom movement sweeping America. But you and I both know the truth; that this citizen uprising is a response to an overbearing Washington and exacerbated by Barack Obama’s agenda and steadfast commitment to failed anti-liberty ideas.
And it’s a movement that’s growing! We are about to fundamentally transform Congress on November 2nd. But we can’t let Barack Obama diminish our message by claiming it’s “misdirected.”
With your help, we’ll dispel Barack Obama’s dishonest attack on FreedomWorks and the good men and women of the Tea Party movement.
With your help, we’ll set America back in the right direction