Categories
Archives
HELP US KEEP YOU BETTER INFORMED ABOUT THE TRICKS OF THE RADICAL PROGRESSIVE REVOLUTION PLEASE DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN
target="_top">

Posts Tagged ‘Susan Rice’

Susan Rice ordered spy agencies to produce ‘spreadsheets’ on Trump, aides

Susan Rice, former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser, ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Dear reader:

Reporters at the Washington Post, Huffington Post, and Wall Street Journal are attacking The Daily Signal for our press access at the White House.

They are afraid The Daily Signal is providing an alternative to the usual left-wing or establishment media spin. Now, they are using their “mainstream” media megaphones to diminish The Daily Signal.

The Daily Signal exists as an alternative to the mainstream media. We are a dedicated team of more than 100 journalists and policy experts funded solely by the financial support of the general public.

We need your help! Not only are these media outlets going after our reputation, but the White House Correspondents’ Association is facing pressure to exclude us.

Your financial support will help us fight for access to our nation’s leaders and report the facts.

You deserve the truth about what’s going on in Washington.

No amount of bullying is going to stop us from covering the White House.

Other knowledgeable official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to The Daily Caller News Foundation diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Also on Monday, Fox News and Bloomberg News, citing multiple sources, reported that Rice had requested the intelligence information that was produced in a highly organized operation. Fox said the unmasked names of Trump aides were given to officials at the National Security Council; the Department of Defense; James Clapper, Obama’s director of national intelligence; and John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director.

Joining Rice in the alleged White House operations was her deputy, Ben Rhodes, according to Fox.

Critics of the atmosphere prevailing throughout the Obama administration’s last year in office point to former Obama Deputy Defense Secretary Evelyn Farkas who admitted in a March 2 television interview on MSNBC that she “was urging my former colleagues” to “get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

Farkas sought to walk back her comments in the weeks following: “I didn’t give anybody anything except advice.”

Retired Col. James Waurishuk, a National Security Council veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that many hands had to be involved throughout the Obama administration to launch such a political spying program.

“The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘We’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.’”

“The lawyers and counsel at the NSA surely would be talking to the lawyers and members of counsel at CIA, or at the National Security Council or at the director of national intelligence or at the FBI,” he said. “It’s unbelievable of the level and degree of the administration to look for information on Donald Trump and his associates, his campaign team, and his transition team. This is really, really serious stuff.”

Michael Doran, former National Security Council senior director, told The Daily Caller News Foundation Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.”

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

“That’s a felony,” he told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “And you can get 10 years for that. It is a tremendous abuse of the system. We’re not supposed to be monitoring American citizens. Bigger than the crime, is the breach of public trust.”

Waurishuk said he was most dismayed that “this is now using national intelligence assets and capabilities to spy on the elected, yet-to-be-seated president.”

“We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country,” he said. “And we used it for political purposes by a sitting president. That takes on a new precedent.”

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Obama’s National Security Chief Makes SICK Statement About White Men… This Is Infuriating

This whole “diversity” thing has gone way too far — and National Security Advisor Susan Rice just took it to the next level, leaving an entire race out in the cold.

“Too often, our national security workforce has been what former Florida Sen. Bob Graham called ‘white, male, and Yale,’” Rice said, delivering a commencement speech at Florida International University. “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”

“White, male, and Yale”? Oh, goodness.“I’m not talking about a human resources issue,” Rice stressed. “I’m highlighting a national security imperative.”

You know what else is a national security imperative? Liberalism — it’s the art of dividing people, encouraging minority rule and advocating for a non-existent Utopian system under which the government doles out everyone’s “fair share.”
“By now, we should all know the dangers of ‘group think,’ where folks who are alike often think alike,” Rice told the graduates. “By contrast, groups comprised of different people tend to question one another’s assumptions, draw on divergent perspectives and experiences, and yield better outcomes.”

It’s rather humorous because Rice has the same end goal that many people want from a president’s national security team — a team that’s experienced, objective and results-oriented. Honestly, is that not what we all want? A competent set of individuals advising the president on the pressing issues of our time?

But the Obama administration is anything but. The president has surrounded himself with people who think just like he does — badly, if at all.

Moreover, the proposed manner by which Rice is suggesting that team be selecting was completely wrong. If a white male can deliver the goods and check off all the boxes, then he should be hired — and the same goes for every person, regardless of race, color, religion, etc.

‘Stunningly arrogant’: Trey Gowdy furious over Susan Rice’s lack of regret over Benghazi comments


South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy lambasted National Security Adviser Susan Rice for her lack of regret over her incorrect statements on the 2012 Benghazi attacks, calling it “stunningly arrogant” and accusing her of continuing to peddle a “false narrative.”

Gowdy spoke Monday with Fox News’ Greta van Susteren about Rice’s comments on “Meet the Press” Sunday, when she claimed she had “no regrets” for blaming the attacks on a disorganized mob upset about a video — not on well-trained Islamic terrorists.

Rice blamed the misstatement on faulty intelligence. But Gowdy wasn’t buying it. “There is no evidence to support that false narrative of a video,” he began. “Not a scintilla of evidence. All of the evidence pointed exactly to what she claimed it wasn’t: a preplanned, coordinated attack.”
“So she was fabulously wrong when she said it the first time,” he declared, “and stunningly arrogant in her refusal to express any regret for lying to our fellow citizens.”

Given Rice’s insistence, Susteren asked the congressman what could be done to hold her and the administration accountable.

“I would love the chance to ask follow-up questions of Susan Rice, because David Gregory apparently did not avail himself of that opportunity,” he said, referencing Sunday’s interview. “Greta, I just listened to the the clip. I get tougher questions in the Bojangles drive-thru than he asked her.”

“There’s no regret about lying to your fellow citizens?” Gowdy continued. “No regret about the fact that in 18 months, not a single solitary person has been brought to justice? No regret for misleading the families and the loved ones of those four murdered Americans? I can certainly help her if she is struggling to come up with an area of regret.”

Susteren also asked the congressman why, given the absurd nature of the White House’s video story, Rice and the administration still tried to cover up the attack.
Gowdy noted that “we were in the midst of a [presidential] campaign,” with President Obama touting the effective defeat of al-Qaida. “Al-Qaida was not on the run,” he said, “they were at the front door of our facility in Benghazi, getting ready to kill our ambassador and burn it down.”

“So she can either tell the truth, or she can blame it on a video for which there is no evidence whatsoever,” he continued. “And she opted to protect her career and parrot the talking points that were provided to her by the White House.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/24/gowdy-furious-over-susan-rices-lack-of-regret-over-benghazi-comments-video/#ixzz2uYh3G5lB

DON’T YOU DARE DISCREDIT MY UN AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE

How Dumb Can She Be – Susan Rice Denies Hamas Is Bombing Isreal

Current United States Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice has stated that she sees no evidence that Hamas played a role in the recent bombings into Israel, and that the attacks were most likely a reaction to the recent criticism that was aimed at her by racist Republicans.

“As an Ambassador to the United Nations I am used to other countries coming to my defense,” said Rice. “When the racist Republicans started to slander my good name over the Libya video explanation, many of my supporters around the world started attacking. Unfortunately their missiles could only fly as far as Israel and never made it to the Republican offices at the House of Representatives.”

White House spokesman Jay Carney said that President Obama would immediately start investigating who really is to blame for the attacks on Israel, and that his report would most likely be released in late November of 2016. Carney also added that the President was certain the attacks were carried out by racist Republicans.

Both the Main Stream Media and General David Petraeus were unavailable for comment.

PalookavillePost.com has learned that 47% of Americans now believe that racist Republicans are responsible for the missile firings into Israel. That same percentage believe that Hamas is a tasty food spread.

“Mitt Romney likes to fire people…. so he probably likes to fire missiles too,” said one picketer outside a local Hostess Bakery. “Our baker’s union leaders are in negotiations with the racist Republicans right now to put an end to the bombings. They can put an end to anything when they put their minds to it.”

Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins

OBAMA GOVERNMENT SAYS: ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS ARE ‘ILLEGITIMATE’

U.S. VETOES PALESTINIAN RESOLUTION

The U.S. delegation to the United Nations Friday used its veto power to reject a Security Council resolution condemning continued Israeli settlement expansion as illegal.  Shortly before the vote, however, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton described the settlements as “illegitimate.”

In a pre-recorded interview with ABC News’ Christiane Amanpour that will run Sunday, Clinton said, “I think it is absolutely clear to say, number one, that it’s been American policy for many years that settlements were illegitimate and it is the continuing goal and highest priority of the Obama administration to keep working toward a two-state solution with both Israelis and Palestinians.”

The United States’ veto kept the Security Council resolution from passing, with all other council members endorsing the measure.

Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, said the resolution threatened to harm the peace process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fucpus065C4&feature=player_embedded

“It is the Israelis‘ and Palestinians’ conflict, and even the best-intentioned outsiders cannot resolve it for them,” she said.  “Therefore, every potential action must be measured against one overriding standard: Will it move the parties closer to negotiations and an agreement?

“Unfortunately, this draft resolution risks hardening the positions of both sides. It could encourage the parties to stay out of negotiations and, if and when they did resume, to return to the Security Council whenever they reach an impasse.”

Last December, Clinton also contested the legitimacy of Israeli settlements.

“We do not accept the legitimacy of continued settlement activity,” she said. “We believe their continued expansion is corrosive not only to peace efforts and two-state solution, but to Israel’s future itself.”

HELP US KEEP YOU BETTER INFORMED ABOUT THE TRICKS OF THE RADICAL PROGRESSIVE REVOLUTION PLEASE DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN